IDENSIL Glista : Development of mutually beneficial services
This project provides a platform for IDENSIL, a genetic analysis service provided by Glista Corporation, and provides an environment for the development of mutually beneficial services by matching end users and businesses by combining information and distributing it with IDENSIL services.
One-stop shop for end users
It is a one-stop shop for end users to find the services they are looking for, get the information they want to know about service providers, compare similar service providers, and consult with the concierge desk, which is a service search portal for users.
- Already passed UAT in the staging environment when deployed in the production environment, had multiple major bugs.
- Already solved issues were again seen in the production environment itself.
- Technical glitches in the database
- Severe cyber security issue
- Code review with the implementation of test cases with the testing in all the environments was done.
- Regression testing was done after fixes.
- Extra alerts and necessary steps were implemented to tighten up the security from the micro level.
- Prepare test scenarios and test cases for each project phase.
- Executing test runs weekly after each deployment.
- Perform system regression on both webs on different browsers and mobile web before the final UAT deployment.
- Prepare test case execution report.
- Update System SRS and Manual.
|Platform support||Mobile: Minimum supported android version: Android 6.0 (API level 24) Target SDK version: Android 11 (API level 30)Web: Chrome V95+|
|Programming language||PHP v7.3.0 or higher|
|IDE||Mobile: Visual Studio CodeWeb: Visual Studio Code|
|Library and SDK||-|
|Crash Analytics||Mobile: NAWeb: NA|
Project Documents Handed
Test Cases Execution report
Interested in building something similar?
Request a free one to one Consultation for
your next big idea.