Atsumari : Share and/or borrow other user’s instruments
This app was created in order to connect users who have an instrument that they want to lend out, with users who would like to borrow.
Making borrowing easier than purchasing.
Learning a new instrument can be daunting, requiring the arrangement of equipment and often leading to hesitation. However, the app simplifies the process by enabling users to casually rent instruments for any purpose rather than having to make a purchase. Additionally, lenders can make use of their unused instruments through the platform.
- There had been a long gap between phases 1 & 2 and a new development team was assigned. Since there were no proper SRS documents and test cases from phase I, the new development team needed a longer time to understand the existing system.
- Without the proper documentation from phase 1, it also made it difficult to trace whether issues reported in phase 2 were issues from the previous phase or actual new issues in the phase.
- In 2nd phase, a major change in payment method required an entire logic change, in which due to a third-party operating system, we had issues that were out of our control.
- SRS was made for phases 1 and 2 so that in the future if new developers are to be onboarded, it would be easier to be able to understand the current application flow.
- We could resolve the issue with help of the client and dev team in communicating with the third party.
- Prepare test scenarios and test cases for each project phase.
- Verify issues from Phase I to Phase II
- Executing test runs weekly after each deployment.
- Perform system regression on both webs on all the platforms.
- Prepare test case execution report.
- Verify the closing documentation
|Mobile: Minimum supported android version: Android 6.0 (API level 24) Target SDK version: Android 11 (API level 30) Web: Chrome V95+
|Andriod: Kotlin (MVP) IOS: Swift (Viper/ MVVM)
|Mobile: Visual Studio Code Web: Visual Studio Code
|Library and SDK
|Mobile: NA Web: NA
Project Documents Handed
Project timeline and Deliverables
Phase II TestCase Report
Project Closing Documentation
Release notes (I-IV)
Postman API collection
Interested in building something similar?
Request a free one to one Consultation for
your next big idea.