Foodmandu : Online Food Ordering App
Foodmandu is the first company in Nepal to provide deliveries of food from hundreds of popular restaurants. It is an online based food ordering app which helps users to order their favorite food items from their favorite restaurants to their doorsteps, saving time and effort.
Launching a multi-vendor food delivery service
A hassle-free dining experience that offers a diverse selection of restaurant meals delivered straight to your door. With a user-friendly interface, ordering your favorite cuisine has never been easier. A revolution for mobile app development in Nepal.
Food & Beverages
There were different technical and managerial challenges in the project. Some of the major challenges are listed below:
- Maintenance of existing features by migrating from old to current industry standards architecture is crucial.
- Making the UI more interactive and visually attractive.
- We have users with a range of device configurations; from 5 years old smartphones to the latest ones. providing them with the same user experience was also a challenge
- Testing the apps on multiple android devices having different OS versions is also another challenge.
- To ensure the APIs used for the app are working fine with any issues.
- Refactoring the code and architecture of the app.
- Constant research on what constitutes the use of eye-catching design while providing ease of use relied on our designer's experience.
- Testing the app on the latest devices (on colleagues' devices also) to cover a wide range of android devices.
- Regular testing of API collection.
- Gather the requirement from the client and present our views regarding those requirements
- Maintain SRS, test case and test scenarios, checklist for releases, release notes, etc.
- Build the android builds from different working branches during the development phase.
- Perform daily standup meetings and regular discussions with the team.
- Communication with the clients on regular basis.
- Perform integration test, regression test as well as a load test.
|Platform support||Android 8.0 (API level 26) and target SDK version: Android 13 (API level 33) , Min supported OS Version : iOS 12|
|Programming language||Kotlin, Java, Swift, Objective C|
|IDE||Android Studio Dolpin, Xcode|
|Software Architecture||MVP (Model View Presenter), MVC (Model View Controller)|
|Library and SDK||khalti-android:2.01.02, eSewaSdk, Google services 4.3.10,firebase-crashlytics-gradle:2.7.1, facebook-android-sdk:12.1.0, kotlin-stdlib:$kotlin_version, lottie-android, Khalti- 1.0.17, eSewaSdk, lottie-ios|
Project Documents Handed
Test Case Document
Sprint Release Notes
Detail SRS Document
Interested in building something similar?
Request a free one to one Consultation for
your next big idea.